Is REPRINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPRINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a publication (such as a book) that is reprinted without changes or editing and offered again for sale
- noun - a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- verb - print anew
- A new printing that is identical to an original; a reimpression.
- A separately printed excerpt; an offprint.
- A facsimile of a postage stamp printed after the original issue of the stamp has been discontinued.
- verb - to produce by pressed type on a surface
There are 7 letters in REPRINT: E I N P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPRINT, to go: REPRINT?
Rearrange the letters in REPRINT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REPRINT
6 letters out of REPRINT
5 letters out of REPRINT
4 letters out of REPRINT
3 letters out of REPRINT
2 letters out of REPRINT
Contextual use of REPRINT
What's nearby REPRINT
Lookup in Wiki for REPRINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPRINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPRINT"