Is REPAIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPAIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- noun - a formal way of referring to the condition of something
- noun - a frequently visited place
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - make amends for
- verb - move, travel, or proceed toward some place
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - give new life or energy to
- To restore to sound condition after damage or injury; fix: repaired the broken watch.
- To set right; remedy: repair an oversight.
- To renew or revitalize.
- To make repairs.
- The work, act, or process of repairing.
- An instance of repairing.
- General condition after use or repairing: in good repair.
- Something that has been repaired.
- To betake oneself; go: repair to the dining room.
- To go frequently or habitually: repairs to the restaurant every week.
- An act of going or sojourning: our annual repair to the mountains.
- A place to which one goes frequently or habitually; a haunt.
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 6 letters in REPAIR: A E I P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPAIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPAIR, to go: REPAIR?
Rearrange the letters in REPAIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REPAIR
What's nearby REPAIR
Lookup in Wiki for REPAIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPAIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPAIR"