Scrabble word: STAMPEDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAMPEDES exist?
Definitions of STAMPEDES in dictionaries:
- noun - a headlong rush of people on a common impulse
- noun - a wild headlong rush of frightened animals (horses or cattle)
- verb - cause to run in panic
- verb - cause a group or mass of people to act on an impulse or hurriedly and impulsively
- verb - act, usually en masse, hurriedly or on an impulse
- verb - run away in a stampede
- verb - to cause to run away in headlong panic
There are 9 letters in STAMPEDES: A D E E M P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAMPEDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAMPEDES plus a wildcard: STAMPEDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAMPEDES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAMPEDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.