Scrabble word: STAMPEDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAMPEDE exist?
Definitions of STAMPEDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a headlong rush of people on a common impulse
- noun - a wild headlong rush of frightened animals (horses or cattle)
- verb - cause to run in panic
- verb - cause a group or mass of people to act on an impulse or hurriedly and impulsively
- verb - act, usually en masse, hurriedly or on an impulse
- verb - run away in a stampede
- A sudden frenzied rush of panic-stricken animals.
- A sudden headlong rush or flight of a crowd of people.
- A mass impulsive action: a stampede of support for the candidate.
- To cause (a herd of animals) to flee in panic.
- To cause (a crowd of people) to act on mass impulse.
- To flee in a headlong rush.
- To act on mass impulse.
- verb - to cause to run away in headlong panic
There are 8 letters in STAMPEDE: A D E E M P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAMPEDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAMPEDE plus a wildcard: STAMPEDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAMPEDE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAMPEDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.