Scrabble word: STAMPEDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAMPEDE exist?
Definitions of STAMPEDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a headlong rush of people on a common impulse
- noun - a wild headlong rush of frightened animals (horses or cattle)
- verb - cause to run in panic
- verb - cause a group or mass of people to act on an impulse or hurriedly and impulsively
- verb - act, usually en masse, hurriedly or on an impulse
- verb - run away in a stampede
- A sudden frenzied rush of panic-stricken animals.
- A sudden headlong rush or flight of a crowd of people.
- A mass impulsive action: a stampede of support for the candidate.
- To cause (a herd of animals) to flee in panic.
- To cause (a crowd of people) to act on mass impulse.
- To flee in a headlong rush.
- To act on mass impulse.
- verb - to cause to run away in headlong panic
There are 8 letters in STAMPEDE: A D E E M P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAMPEDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAMPEDE plus a wildcard: STAMPEDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAMPEDE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words