Scrabble word: PERSONIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERSONIFY exist?
Definitions of PERSONIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - invest with or as with a body
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - attribute human qualities to something
- To think of or represent (an inanimate object or abstraction) as having personality or the qualities, thoughts, or movements of a living being: “To make history or psychology alive I personify it” (Anas Nin).
- To represent (an object or abstraction) by a human figure.
- To represent (an abstract quality or idea): This character personifies evil.
- To be the embodiment or perfect example of: “Stalin now personified bolshevism in the eyes of the world” (A.
There are 9 letters in PERSONIFY: E F I N O P R S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERSONIFY plus a wildcard: PERSONIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERSONIFY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERSONIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.