Scrabble word: OSCULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSCULATE exist?
Definitions of OSCULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be intermediate between two taxonomic groups
- verb - have at least three points in common with
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- To kiss.
- To have three or more points coincident with.
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 8 letters in OSCULATE: A C E L O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSCULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSCULATE plus a wildcard: OSCULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSCULATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSCULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.