Scrabble word: ELEVATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELEVATION exist?
Definitions of ELEVATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the event of something being raised upward
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- noun - a raised or elevated geological formation
- noun - distance of something above a reference point (such as sea level)
- noun - (ballet) the height of a dancer's leap or jump
- noun - drawing of an exterior of a structure
- noun - the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something
- The act or an instance of elevating.
- The condition of being elevated.
- An elevated place or position.
- The height to which something is elevated above a point of reference such as the ground.
- Loftiness of thought or feeling.
- A scale drawing of the side, front, or rear of a structure.
- The height of a thing above a reference level; altitude.
- The ability to achieve height in a jump, as in ballet.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the distance of something above a point of reference such as the horizon”: a city at an elevation of 3,000 feet above sea level; a blimp flying at an altitude of one mile; a boy who grew to a height of six feet.
There are 9 letters in ELEVATION: A E E I L N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEVATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELEVATION plus a wildcard: ELEVATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELEVATION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELEVATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.