Scrabble word: REVELATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVELATION exist?
Definitions of REVELATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the speech act of making something evident
- noun - an enlightening or astonishing disclosure
- noun - communication of knowledge to man by a divine or supernatural agency
- noun - the last book of the New Testament
- The act of revealing or disclosing.
- Something revealed, especially a dramatic disclosure of something not previously known or realized.
- A manifestation of divine will or truth.
- A book of the Bible.
There are 10 letters in REVELATION: A E E I L N O R T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVELATION plus a wildcard: REVELATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVELATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVELATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.