Scrabble word: DECOMPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECOMPRESS exist?
Definitions of DECOMPRESS in dictionaries:
- verb - restore to its uncompressed form
- verb - decrease the pressure of
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- To relieve of pressure or compression.
- To bring (a person exposed to conditions of increased pressure) gradually back to normal atmospheric pressure.
- To adjust to normal atmospheric conditions after being exposed to increased pressure.
- To relax: decompressed after 12 hours of driving.
There are 10 letters in DECOMPRESS: C D E E M O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECOMPRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECOMPRESS plus a wildcard: DECOMPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECOMPRESS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECOMPRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.