Scrabble word: DEPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPRESS exist?
Definitions of DEPRESS in dictionaries:
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - lower (prices or markets)
- verb - cause to drop or sink
- verb - press down
- verb - lessen the activity or force of
- To lower in spirits; deject.
- To cause to drop or sink; lower: The drought depressed the water level in the reservoirs.
- To press down: Depress the space bar on a typewriter.
- To lessen the activity or force of; weaken: feared that rising inflation would further depress the economy.
- To lower prices in (a stock market).
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 7 letters in DEPRESS: D E E P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPRESS plus a wildcard: DEPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPRESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.