Scrabble word: DEPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPRESS exist?
Definitions of DEPRESS in dictionaries:
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - lower (prices or markets)
- verb - cause to drop or sink
- verb - press down
- verb - lessen the activity or force of
- To lower in spirits; deject.
- To cause to drop or sink; lower: The drought depressed the water level in the reservoirs.
- To press down: Depress the space bar on a typewriter.
- To lessen the activity or force of; weaken: feared that rising inflation would further depress the economy.
- To lower prices in (a stock market).
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY