Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISPERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPERSE exist?
Definitions of DISPERSE in dictionaries:
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - to cause to separate and go in different directions
- verb - cause to separate
- verb - move away from each other
- verb - separate (light) into spectral rays
- verb - cause to become widely known
- To drive off or scatter in different directions: The police dispersed the crowd.
- To strew or distribute widely: The airplane dispersed the leaflets over the city.
- To cause to vanish or disappear.
- To disseminate (knowledge, for example).
- To separate (light) into spectral rays.
- To distribute (particles) evenly throughout a medium.
- To move in different directions; scatter.
- To vanish; dissipate: The storm clouds had dispersed by noon.
- v - to go or send in various directions
There are 8 letters in DISPERSE: D E E I P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPERSE plus a wildcard: DISPERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPERSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPERSE
- disperse Green 5C.I.62532CAS 52303-01-2422.43C26H18N2O4 ...
- NAZARENE ISRAEL FAITH TORAH TREASURE TROVE - NETZARIM YISRAELI EMUNAH ...
- disperse Orange 3 methacrylamide
- Late Menyenx Notes Kentucky disperse IDR156.18 bio bonus shares
- disperse violet 26 disperse dyes min order 100 kilogram
- Riflessi... su Anime disperse
- disperse StayOkay
- Le Gui une plante parasite disperse par les oiseaux Site du ...
- disperse Technologies Case Studies
- Troops in the evening of Saturday February 23 reportedly shot to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.