Scrabble word: DISPERSE
Is DISPERSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISPERSE in dictionaries:
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - to cause to separate and go in different directions
- verb - cause to separate
- verb - move away from each other
- verb - separate (light) into spectral rays
- verb - cause to become widely known
- To drive off or scatter in different directions: The police dispersed the crowd.
- To strew or distribute widely: The airplane dispersed the leaflets over the city.
- To cause to vanish or disappear.
- To disseminate (knowledge, for example).
- To separate (light) into spectral rays.
- To distribute (particles) evenly throughout a medium.
- To move in different directions; scatter.
- To vanish; dissipate: The storm clouds had dispersed by noon.
- verb - to go or send in various directions
There are 8 letters in DISPERSE: D E E I P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPERSE
Click to search all anagrams of DISPERSE plus a wildcard: DISPERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPERSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPERSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.