Scrabble word: AGGLUTINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGGLUTINATION exist?
Definitions of AGGLUTINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a clumping of bacteria or red cells when held together by antibodies (agglutinins)
- noun - the building of words from component morphemes that retain their form and meaning in the process of combining
- noun - the coalescing of small particles that are suspended in solution
- The act or process of agglutinating; adhesion of distinct parts.
- A clumped mass of material formed by agglutination.
- The formation of words from morphemes that retain their original forms and meanings with little change during the combination process.
- The clumping together of red blood cells or bacteria, usually in response to a particular antibody.
There are 13 letters in AGGLUTINATION: A A G G I I L N N O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGGLUTINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGGLUTINATION plus a wildcard: AGGLUTINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGGLUTINATION
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGGLUTINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.