Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LONGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONGING exist?
Definitions of LONGING in dictionaries:
- noun - prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
- verb - desire strongly or persistently
- A strong persistent yearning or desire, especially one that cannot be fulfilled.
- n - a strong desire
There are 7 letters in LONGING: G G I L N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LONGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LONGING plus a wildcard: LONGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LONGING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LONGING
- Last night I googled longing. What I found surprised me.
- longing [ Prayer ]
- Life Out Here longing
- The Art of longing for God - Soul Shepherding
- Revenir Shuwb longing for Return - A CROOKED PATH
- longing to Belong Ben Sternke
- The longing Empathic Perspectives
- have such a longing (Finallycomes the poet)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.