Scrabble word: NUTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTATION exist?
Definitions of NUTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - uncontrolled nodding
- The act or an instance of nodding the head.
- A wobble in a spinning gyroscope or other rotating body.
- A slight curving or circular movement in a stem, as of a twining plant, caused by irregular growth rates of different parts.
- noun - an oscillatory movement of the axis of a rotating body
There are 8 letters in NUTATION: A I N N O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUTATION plus a wildcard: NUTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUTATION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.