Is AGITATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGITATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mental state of extreme emotional disturbance
- noun - a state of agitation or turbulent change or development
- noun - the feeling of being agitated
- noun - disturbance usually in protest
- noun - the act of agitating something
- The act of agitating or the state of being agitated.
- Extreme emotional disturbance; perturbation.
- The stirring up of public interest in a matter of controversy, such as a political or social issue.
There are 9 letters in AGITATION: A A G I I N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGITATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGITATION, to go: AGITATION?
Rearrange the letters in AGITATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of AGITATION
7 letters out of AGITATION
6 letters out of AGITATION
5 letters out of AGITATION
4 letters out of AGITATION
3 letters out of AGITATION
2 letters out of AGITATION
Contextual use of AGITATION
What's nearby AGITATION
Lookup in Wiki for AGITATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGITATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGITATION"