Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGITATION exist?
Definitions of AGITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mental state of extreme emotional disturbance
- noun - a state of agitation or turbulent change or development
- noun - the feeling of being agitated
- noun - disturbance usually in protest
- noun - the act of agitating something
- The act of agitating or the state of being agitated.
- Extreme emotional disturbance; perturbation.
- The stirring up of public interest in a matter of controversy, such as a political or social issue.
There are 9 letters in AGITATION: A A G I I N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGITATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGITATION plus a wildcard: AGITATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGITATION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGITATION
- Exile in Portales Entertainment
- Come At Me Bro agitation
- agitation Stock Photo Sergey Nepsha 3115081
- dog agitation harness
- Elections agitation prlectorale mais absence de programmes ...
- Components & Parts DCI Inc. manufacturer of stainless steel ...
- agitation by ILHAN MIMAROGLU - CD - Boomkat - Your independent music ...
- Gray Gray-BURST-agitation
- Presseinfo auf agitation Free
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.