Scrabble word: OUTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTING exist?
Definitions of OUTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- verb - to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
- verb - reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle
- verb - be made known
- An excursion, typically a pleasure trip.
- A walk outdoors.
- noun - a short pleasure trip
There are 6 letters in OUTING: G I N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTING plus a wildcard: OUTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTING
Images for OUTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.