Scrabble word: GLUTTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLUTTON exist?
Definitions of GLUTTON in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is devoted to eating and drinking to excess
- noun - musteline mammal of northern Eurasia
- A person who eats or consumes immoderate amounts of food and drink.
- A person with an inordinate capacity to receive or withstand something: a glutton for punishment.
- noun - a person who eats to excess
There are 7 letters in GLUTTON: G L N O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLUTTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLUTTON plus a wildcard: GLUTTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLUTTON
Images for GLUTTON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.