Scrabble word: ANGLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGLING exist?
Definitions of ANGLING in dictionaries:
- noun - fishing with a hook and line (and usually a pole)
- verb - move or proceed at an angle
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - fish with a hook
- verb - present with a bias
- The act, process, or art of fishing with a hook and line and usually a rod.
- noun - the sport of fishing
There are 7 letters in ANGLING: A G G I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGLING plus a wildcard: ANGLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGLING
Images for ANGLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.