Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALIGNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIGNING exist?
Definitions of ALIGNING in dictionaries:
- verb - place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- verb - be or come into adjustment with
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- adj - causing to fall into line or into position
- v - to arrange in a straight line
There are 8 letters in ALIGNING: A G G I I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIGNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIGNING plus a wildcard: ALIGNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIGNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIGNING
- aligning Legal with the business Contract Lifecycle Management
- The Performance Improvement Blog Retroactive Alignment
- aligning IEPs to the Common Core State Standards Attainment Company
- aligning IT Strategy with Business Growth Strategy
- aligning Punch experts expert witness expert witness directory ...
- aligning Stars Mass Ingenuity
- If you get up any morning for the next few weeks youll be treated ...
- Profitability Through Human Capital HR Alignment Versus HR Linkage
- Planets Alignment
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.