Scrabble word: AGITATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGITATING exist?
Definitions of AGITATING in dictionaries:
- verb - try to stir up public opinion
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - move or cause to move back and forth
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- adj - causing or tending to cause anger or resentment
- adj - to move with a violent, irregular action [v -TATED, -TATING, -TATES] : AGITABLE
There are 9 letters in AGITATING: A A G G I I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGITATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGITATING plus a wildcard: AGITATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGITATING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGITATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.