Scrabble word: UNCERTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCERTAIN exist?
Definitions of UNCERTAIN in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking or indicating lack of confidence or assurance
- adj - not established beyond doubt
- adj - not established or confirmed
- adj - not certain to occur
- adj - subject to change
- adj - not consistent or dependable
- adj - ambiguous (especially in the negative)
- Not known or established; questionable: domestic changes of great if uncertain consequences.
- Not determined; undecided: uncertain plans.
- Not having sure knowledge: an uncertain recollection of the sequence of events.
- Subject to change; variable: uncertain weather.
- Unsteady; fitful: uncertain light.
- adj - absolutely confident
There are 9 letters in UNCERTAIN: A C E I N N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCERTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCERTAIN plus a wildcard: UNCERTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCERTAIN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNCERTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.