Scrabble word: SUPERMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPERMAN exist?
Definitions of SUPERMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person with great powers and abilities
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- A man with more than human powers.
- An ideal superior man who, according to Nietzsche, forgoes transient pleasure, exercises creative power, lives at a level of experience beyond standards of good and evil, and is the goal of human evolution.
- noun - a hypothetical superior man
There are 8 letters in SUPERMAN: A E M N P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPERMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPERMAN plus a wildcard: SUPERMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPERMAN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPERMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.