Scrabble word: RENDEZVOUS
Is RENDEZVOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RENDEZVOUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a meeting planned at a certain time and place
- noun - a place where people meet
- noun - a date
- verb - meet at a rendezvous
- A meeting at a prearranged time and place.
- A prearranged meeting place, especially an assembly point for troops or ships.
- A popular gathering place: The café is a favorite rendezvous for artists.
- The process of bringing two spacecraft together.
There are 10 letters in RENDEZVOUS: D E E N O R S U V Z
Click to search all anagrams of RENDEZVOUS plus a wildcard: RENDEZVOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENDEZVOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENDEZVOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.