Scrabble word: INFORMATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFORMATION exist?
Definitions of INFORMATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a message received and understood
- noun - knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
- noun - formal accusation of a crime
- noun - a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
- noun - (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome
- Knowledge derived from study, experience, or instruction.
- Knowledge of a specific event or situation; intelligence.
- A collection of facts or data: statistical information.
- The act of informing or the condition of being informed; communication of knowledge: Safety instructions are provided for the information of our passengers.
- A nonaccidental signal or character used as an input to a computer or communications system.
- A numerical measure of the uncertainty of an experimental outcome.
- A formal accusation of a crime made by a public officer rather than by grand jury indictment.
There are 11 letters in INFORMATION: A F I I M N N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORMATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFORMATION plus a wildcard: INFORMATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFORMATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFORMATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.