Is INFORMATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFORMATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a message received and understood
- noun - knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
- noun - formal accusation of a crime
- noun - a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
- noun - (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome
- Knowledge derived from study, experience, or instruction.
- Knowledge of a specific event or situation; intelligence.
- A collection of facts or data: statistical information.
- The act of informing or the condition of being informed; communication of knowledge: Safety instructions are provided for the information of our passengers.
- A nonaccidental signal or character used as an input to a computer or communications system.
- A numerical measure of the uncertainty of an experimental outcome.
- A formal accusation of a crime made by a public officer rather than by grand jury indictment.
There are 11 letters in INFORMATION: A F I I M N N O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORMATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFORMATION, to go: INFORMATION?
Rearrange the letters in INFORMATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of INFORMATION
9 letters out of INFORMATION
8 letters out of INFORMATION
7 letters out of INFORMATION
6 letters out of INFORMATION
5 letters out of INFORMATION
4 letters out of INFORMATION
3 letters out of INFORMATION
2 letters out of INFORMATION
Contextual use of INFORMATION
What's nearby INFORMATION
Lookup in Wiki for INFORMATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFORMATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFORMATION"