Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONITION exist?
Definitions of MONITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a firm rebuke
- noun - cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger or other unpleasantness)
- noun - a summons issued after the filing of a libel or claim directing all parties concerned to show cause why the judgment asked for should not be granted
- A warning or an intimation of something imminent, especially of impending danger.
- Cautionary advice or counsel; an admonition.
- A formal order from a bishop or an ecclesiastical court to refrain from a specified offense.
- A summons or citation in civil or admiralty law.
- n - something that warns
There are 8 letters in MONITION: I I M N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONITION plus a wildcard: MONITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONITION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONITION
- Vibration Analysis - monition Limited
- Bc. PieRRoN Bc. PieRRoN au Grand Palais Paris
- infrared camera at work. Thermal Cam
- monition Tax Sales
- air - photoalbum1 - Bloguez.com
- monition Consultancy
- Mining Industry Oil Analysis
- Premires monitions de lvque au futur prtre genoux devant ...
- monition Tablet - monition Limited