Scrabble word: MONITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONITION exist?
Definitions of MONITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a firm rebuke
- noun - cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger or other unpleasantness)
- noun - a summons issued after the filing of a libel or claim directing all parties concerned to show cause why the judgment asked for should not be granted
- A warning or an intimation of something imminent, especially of impending danger.
- Cautionary advice or counsel; an admonition.
- A formal order from a bishop or an ecclesiastical court to refrain from a specified offense.
- A summons or citation in civil or admiralty law.
- noun - something that warns
There are 8 letters in MONITION: I I M N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONITION plus a wildcard: MONITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONITION
Images for MONITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.