Scrabble word: MONITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONITION exist?
Definitions of MONITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a firm rebuke
- noun - cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger or other unpleasantness)
- noun - a summons issued after the filing of a libel or claim directing all parties concerned to show cause why the judgment asked for should not be granted
- A warning or an intimation of something imminent, especially of impending danger.
- Cautionary advice or counsel; an admonition.
- A formal order from a bishop or an ecclesiastical court to refrain from a specified offense.
- A summons or citation in civil or admiralty law.
- noun - something that warns