Scrabble word: FOOTMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTMAN exist?
Definitions of FOOTMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a man employed as a servant in a large establishment (as a palace) to run errands and do chores
- A man employed as a servant to wait at table, attend the door, and run various errands, as in a palace.
- A foot soldier; an infantryman.
- One who travels on foot; a pedestrian.
- noun - one that serves others
There are 7 letters in FOOTMAN: A F M N O O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOTMAN plus a wildcard: FOOTMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTMAN
Images for FOOTMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.