Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOOTMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTMAN exist?
Definitions of FOOTMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a man employed as a servant in a large establishment (as a palace) to run errands and do chores
- A man employed as a servant to wait at table, attend the door, and run various errands, as in a palace.
- A foot soldier; an infantryman.
- One who travels on foot; a pedestrian.
- n - one that serves others
There are 7 letters in FOOTMAN: A F M N O O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOTMAN plus a wildcard: FOOTMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTMAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOOTMAN
- Warcraft footman Model - Warcraft footman - StarCraft 2 Maps ...
- 400 footman the footman is the backbone of the azerothien army hearty ...
- footman the footman s position was multifarious and included a
- First footmans Daily Duties Manor House Second footmans Daily ...
- PC Computer W Warcraft II footman
- Warcraft- Alliance footman by Supremehydra on deviantART
- footman by JohnnieWooker on deviantART
- Warcraft III - Humans - Units - footman
- Red footman on the Forest by RenzoG on deviantART