Scrabble word: FORMATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMATION exist?
Definitions of FORMATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of people or things acting as a unit
- noun - the act of fabricating something in a particular shape
- noun - the act of forming or establishing something
- noun - (geology) the geological features of the earth
- noun - a particular spatial arrangement
- noun - natural process that causes something to form
- noun - creation by mental activity
- The act or process of forming something or of taking form.
- Something formed: beautiful cloud formations.
- The manner or style in which something is formed; structure: the distinctive formation of the human eye.
- A specified arrangement or deployment, as of troops.
- The primary unit of lithostratigraphy, consisting of a succession of strata useful for mapping or description.
There are 9 letters in FORMATION: A F I M N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMATION plus a wildcard: FORMATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMATION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORMATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.