Scrabble word: INFIRM
Is INFIRM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INFIRM in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- adj - lacking firmness of will or character or purpose
- Weak in body, especially from old age or disease; feeble.
- Lacking firmness of will, character, or purpose; irresolute.
- Not strong or stable; shaky: an infirm support.
- verb - to weaken or destroy the validity of
There are 6 letters in INFIRM: F I I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFIRM
Click to search all anagrams of INFIRM plus a wildcard: INFIRM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFIRM
Images for INFIRM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.