Scrabble word: HYSTERIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYSTERIA exist?
Definitions of HYSTERIA in dictionaries:
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - excessive or uncontrollable fear
- noun - neurotic disorder characterized by violent emotional outbreaks and disturbances of sensory and motor functions
- A neurosis characterized by the presentation of a physical ailment without an organic cause, sleepwalking, amnesia, episodes of hallucinations, and other mental and behavioral aberrations.
- Excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic.
- noun - uncontrollable excitement or fear
There are 8 letters in HYSTERIA: A E H I R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYSTERIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYSTERIA plus a wildcard: HYSTERIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYSTERIA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYSTERIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.