Scrabble word: FORBEARANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORBEARANCE exist?
Definitions of FORBEARANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
- noun - a delay in enforcing rights or claims or privileges
- The act of forbearing.
- Tolerance and restraint in the face of provocation; patience.
- The quality of being forbearing.
- The act of a creditor who refrains from enforcing a debt when it falls due.
There are 11 letters in FORBEARANCE: A A B C E E F N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORBEARANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORBEARANCE plus a wildcard: FORBEARANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORBEARANCE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORBEARANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.