Is BEFORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEFORE in various dictionaries:
- adv - earlier in time
- adv - at or in the front
- Earlier in time: They called me the day before.
- In front; ahead.
- Previous to in time; earlier than.
- In front of.
- In store for; awaiting: A young person’s whole life lies before him.
- Into or in the presence of: She asked that the visitor be brought before her.
- Under the consideration or jurisdiction of: The case is now before the court.
- In a position superior to: The prince is before his brother in the line of succession.
- In advance of the time when: See me before you leave.
- Rather than; sooner than: I will die before I will betray my country.
There are 6 letters in BEFORE: B E E F O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEFORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEFORE, to go: BEFORE?
Rearrange the letters in BEFORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEFORE
What's nearby BEFORE
Lookup in Wiki for BEFORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEFORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEFORE"