Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEFORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEFORE exist?
Definitions of BEFORE in dictionaries:
- adv - earlier in time
- adv - at or in the front
- Earlier in time: They called me the day before.
- In front; ahead.
- Previous to in time; earlier than.
- In front of.
- In store for; awaiting: A young person’s whole life lies before him.
- Into or in the presence of: She asked that the visitor be brought before her.
- Under the consideration or jurisdiction of: The case is now before the court.
- In a position superior to: The prince is before his brother in the line of succession.
- In advance of the time when: See me before you leave.
- Rather than; sooner than: I will die before I will betray my country.
There are 6 letters in BEFORE: B E E F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEFORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEFORE plus a wildcard: BEFORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEFORE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEFORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.