Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANAEROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANAEROBE exist?
Definitions of ANAEROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - an organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live
- An organism, such as a bacterium, that can live in the absence of atmospheric oxygen.
- n - an organism that does not require oxygen to live
There are 8 letters in ANAEROBE: A A B E E N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANAEROBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANAEROBE plus a wildcard: ANAEROBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANAEROBE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANAEROBE
- Above right) Campylobacter aerobic gram-negative bacteria that can ...
- anaerobe KMLE - ...
- anaerobe Educator Software - anaerobe SYSTEMS
- anaerobes grow only near the bottom of the tube where oxygen ...
- anaerobe Educator - anaerobe SYSTEMS
- strict. An aerotolerant anaerobe is equivalent to an obligate anaerobe ...
- Fig. 4 Bepaling van de anarobe drempel volgens Wasserman.
- Size of this preview 800 479 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...
- Test results for four different genera of bacteria on KIA media are ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.