Scrabble word: EXTINCTIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTINCTIONS exist?
Definitions of EXTINCTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - no longer active
- noun - no longer in existence
- noun - the reduction of the intensity of radiation as a consequence of absorption and radiation
- noun - complete annihilation
- noun - a conditioning process in which the reinforcer is removed and a conditioned response becomes independent of the conditioned stimulus
- noun - the act of extinguishing
There are 11 letters in EXTINCTIONS: C E I I N N O S T T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTINCTIONS plus a wildcard: EXTINCTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTINCTIONS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTINCTIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.