Scrabble word: EXCISION
Is EXCISION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXCISION in dictionaries:
- noun - the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- noun - surgical removal of a body part or tissue
- noun - the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the church
- noun - the act of pulling up or out
- verb - to remove by cutting out
There are 8 letters in EXCISION: C E I I N O S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCISION
Click to search all anagrams of EXCISION plus a wildcard: EXCISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCISION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCISION
Lookup in Wiki for EXCISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.