Scrabble word: EXTINCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTINCTION exist?
Definitions of EXTINCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - no longer active
- noun - no longer in existence
- noun - the reduction of the intensity of radiation as a consequence of absorption and radiation
- noun - complete annihilation
- noun - a conditioning process in which the reinforcer is removed and a conditioned response becomes independent of the conditioned stimulus
- noun - the act of extinguishing
- The act of extinguishing.
- The condition of being extinguished.
- The fact of being extinct or the process of becoming extinct: “The most effective agent in the extinction of species is the pressure of other species” (Alfred R.
- A reduction or a loss in the strength or rate of a conditioned response when the unconditioned stimulus or reinforcement is withheld.
- A gradual decrease in the excitability of a nerve to a previously adequate stimulus, usually resulting in total loss of excitability.
There are 10 letters in EXTINCTION: C E I I N N O T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTINCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTINCTION plus a wildcard: EXTINCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTINCTION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTINCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.