Scrabble word: INSTINCT
Is INSTINCT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INSTINCT in dictionaries:
- noun - inborn pattern of behavior often responsive to specific stimuli
- adj - (followed by `with')deeply filled or permeated
- An inborn pattern of behavior that is characteristic of a species and is often a response to specific environmental stimuli: the spawning instinct in salmon; altruistic instincts in social animals.
- A powerful motivation or impulse.
- An innate capability or aptitude: an instinct for tact and diplomacy.
- Deeply filled or imbued: words instinct with love.
- Impelled from within.
- noun - an inborn behavioral pattern
There are 8 letters in INSTINCT: C I I N N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTINCT
Click to search all anagrams of INSTINCT plus a wildcard: INSTINCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTINCT
Images for INSTINCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.