Scrabble word: INSTINCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTINCT exist?
Definitions of INSTINCT in dictionaries:
- noun - inborn pattern of behavior often responsive to specific stimuli
- adj - (followed by `with')deeply filled or permeated
- An inborn pattern of behavior that is characteristic of a species and is often a response to specific environmental stimuli: the spawning instinct in salmon; altruistic instincts in social animals.
- A powerful motivation or impulse.
- An innate capability or aptitude: an instinct for tact and diplomacy.
- Deeply filled or imbued: words instinct with love.
- Impelled from within.
- noun - an inborn behavioral pattern