Scrabble word: CONJURATION
Is CONJURATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONJURATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a ritual recitation of words or sounds believed to have a magical effect
- noun - calling up a spirit or devil
- noun - an illusory feat
- The act or art of conjuring.
- A magic spell or incantation.
- A magic trick or magical effect: “a theatrical magician who knows how to make a dance program an evening of fantastic conjurations” (New York Times).
- A solemn appeal; an entreaty.
There are 11 letters in CONJURATION: A C I J N N O O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJURATION
Click to search all anagrams of CONJURATION plus a wildcard: CONJURATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJURATION
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJURATION
Lookup in Wiki for CONJURATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.