Scrabble word: JUNIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNIOR exist?
Definitions of JUNIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male
- noun - a third-year undergraduate
- noun - the younger of two persons
- noun - a son who has the same first name as his father
- adj - younger
- adj - used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
- adj - including or intended for youthful persons
- Intended for or including youthful persons: junior fashions; a junior sports league.
- Lower in rank or shorter in length of tenure: a junior officer; the junior senator from Texas.
- Of, for, or constituting students in the third year of a U.
- Lesser in scale than the usual.
- A person who is younger than another: a sister four years my junior.
- A person lesser in rank or time of participation or service; subordinate.
- A student in the third year of a U.
- A class of clothing sizes for girls and slender women.
- noun - a person who is younger than another
There are 6 letters in JUNIOR: I J N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNIOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNIOR plus a wildcard: JUNIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNIOR
Images for JUNIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.