Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAR exist?
Definitions of JAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles
- noun - the quantity contained in a jar
- noun - a sudden jarring impact
- verb - be incompatible
- verb - move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
- verb - shock physically
- verb - affect in a disagreeable way
- verb - place in a cylindrical vessel
- A cylindrical glass or earthenware vessel with a wide mouth and usually no handles.
- The amount that a jar can hold.
- A glass of beer.
- To make or utter a harsh sound.
- To be disturbing or irritating; grate: The incessant talking jarred on my nerves.
- To shake or shiver from impact.
- To clash or conflict: “We ourselves... often jar with the landscape” (Isak Dinesen).
- To bump or cause to move or shake from impact.
- To startle or unsettle; shock.
- A jolt; a shock.
- Harsh or grating sound; discord.
- verb - to cause to shake
There are 3 letters in JAR: A J R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAR plus a wildcard: JAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAR
Images for JAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.