Scrabble word: JARS
Is JARS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles
- noun - the quantity contained in a jar
- noun - a sudden jarring impact
- verb - be incompatible
- verb - move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
- verb - shock physically
- verb - affect in a disagreeable way
- verb - place in a cylindrical vessel
- verb - to cause to shake
There are 4 letters in JARS: A J R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JARS
Click to search all anagrams of JARS plus a wildcard: JARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JARS
Images for JARS
Lookup in Wiki for JARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.