Scrabble word: CHANCELLOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANCELLOR exist?
Definitions of CHANCELLOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the British cabinet minister responsible for finance
- noun - the person who is head of state (in several countries)
- noun - the honorary or titular head of a university
- A secretary to a monarch or noble.
- The chief secretary of an embassy.
- The chief minister of state in some European countries.
- The president of certain American universities.
- The honorary or titular head of a university.
- The presiding judge of a court of chancery or equity in some states of the United States.
There are 10 letters in CHANCELLOR: A C C E H L L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANCELLOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANCELLOR plus a wildcard: CHANCELLOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANCELLOR
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANCELLOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.