Is CHANCELLOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHANCELLOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the British cabinet minister responsible for finance
- noun - the person who is head of state (in several countries)
- noun - the honorary or titular head of a university
- A secretary to a monarch or noble.
- The chief secretary of an embassy.
- The chief minister of state in some European countries.
- The president of certain American universities.
- The honorary or titular head of a university.
- The presiding judge of a court of chancery or equity in some states of the United States.
There are 10 letters in CHANCELLOR: A C C E H L L N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANCELLOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHANCELLOR, to go: CHANCELLOR?
Rearrange the letters in CHANCELLOR and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CHANCELLOR
9 letters out of CHANCELLOR
8 letters out of CHANCELLOR
7 letters out of CHANCELLOR
6 letters out of CHANCELLOR
5 letters out of CHANCELLOR
4 letters out of CHANCELLOR
3 letters out of CHANCELLOR
2 letters out of CHANCELLOR
Contextual use of CHANCELLOR
What's nearby CHANCELLOR
Lookup in Wiki for CHANCELLOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHANCELLOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHANCELLOR"