Scrabble word: CLENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLENCH exist?
Definitions of CLENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small slip noose made with seizing
- noun - the act of grasping
- verb - hold in a tight grasp
- verb - squeeze together tightly
- To close tightly: clench one’s teeth; clenched my fists in anger.
- To grasp or grip tightly: clenched the steering wheel.
- To clinch (a bolt, for example).
- To fasten with a clinch.
- A tight grip or grasp.
- Something, such as a mechanical device, that clenches or holds fast.
- See clinch (n.
- verb - to grasp firmly