Scrabble word: CLENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLENCH exist?
Definitions of CLENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small slip noose made with seizing
- noun - the act of grasping
- verb - hold in a tight grasp
- verb - squeeze together tightly
- To close tightly: clench one’s teeth; clenched my fists in anger.
- To grasp or grip tightly: clenched the steering wheel.
- To clinch (a bolt, for example).
- To fasten with a clinch.
- A tight grip or grasp.
- Something, such as a mechanical device, that clenches or holds fast.
- See clinch (n.
- verb - to grasp firmly
There are 6 letters in CLENCH: C C E H L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLENCH plus a wildcard: CLENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLENCH
Images for CLENCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.