Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOCHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOCHE exist?
Definitions of CLOCHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a low transparent cover put over young plants to protect them from cold
- noun - a woman's close-fitting hat that resembles a helmet
- A close-fitting woman’s hat with a bell-like shape.
- A usually bell-shaped cover, used chiefly to protect plants from frost.
- n - a bell-shaped hat
There are 6 letters in CLOCHE: C C E H L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOCHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOCHE plus a wildcard: CLOCHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOCHE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOCHE
- FichierBordeaux grosse cloche detail 01.jpg - Wikipdia
- Modele Tatouage Fee clochette
- Great Bell of Bordeaux Grosse cloche Bordeaux France
- Free Crochet Patterns cloche Hats more info
- cloche coloriage jpg
- The Decorated House White Christmas Decorating a Bird Nest & a ...
- Coloriage imprimer Personnages-feeriques - Fee-clochette numro ...
- bonjour a tous et pour les enfants bonne vacance
- Coloriage - Le Lapin de Pques dpose les oeufs dans le jardin
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.