Scrabble word: APPROPRIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPROPRIATE exist?
Definitions of APPROPRIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- adj - suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc
- To set apart for a specific use: appropriating funds for education.
- To take possession of or make use of exclusively for oneself, often without permission: Lee appropriated my unread newspaper and never returned it.
There are 11 letters in APPROPRIATE: A A E I O P P P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPROPRIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPROPRIATE plus a wildcard: APPROPRIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPROPRIATE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPROPRIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.