Scrabble word: POPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPPER exist?
Definitions of POPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - British philosopher (born in Austria) who argued that scientific theories can never be proved to be true, but are tested by attempts to falsify them (1902-1994)
- noun - a container of stimulant drug (amyl nitrate or butyl nitrite)
- noun - a container for cooking popcorn
- One that pops.
- A container or pan for making popcorn.
- An ampoule of amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite used as a stimulant drug.
- verb - to make a sharp, explosive sound