Scrabble word: POPPER
Is POPPER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - British philosopher (born in Austria) who argued that scientific theories can never be proved to be true, but are tested by attempts to falsify them (1902-1994)
- noun - a container of stimulant drug (amyl nitrate or butyl nitrite)
- noun - a container for cooking popcorn
- One that pops.
- A container or pan for making popcorn.
- An ampoule of amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite used as a stimulant drug.
- verb - to make a sharp, explosive sound
There are 6 letters in POPPER: E O P P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POPPER
Click to search all anagrams of POPPER plus a wildcard: POPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPPER
Images for POPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.