Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPPER exist?
Definitions of POPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - British philosopher (born in Austria) who argued that scientific theories can never be proved to be true, but are tested by attempts to falsify them (1902-1994)
- noun - a container of stimulant drug (amyl nitrate or butyl nitrite)
- noun - a container for cooking popcorn
- One that pops.
- A container or pan for making popcorn.
- An ampoule of amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite used as a stimulant drug.
- v - to make a sharp, explosive sound
There are 6 letters in POPPER: E O P P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POPPER plus a wildcard: POPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POPPER
- Ladda ner Mr.poppers.Penguins.2011.SWESUB.AC3.DVDRip.XviD-CrilleKex
- Music. Personalities. pic circa 1957. American singer songwriter and ...
- Karl poppers the Three Worlds of Knowledge
- Filmpopper.com Top Twenty Dwight Schrute Quotes From The Office ...
- ... new photos of Jim Carrey s upcoming comedy Mr. poppers Penguins
- Examples of popper vs. Kuhn - athanasius - XMind Professional ...
- Party popper(ZPP-005) (China Manufacturer) - Fireworks - Festival ...
- 10 Orang Super di Dunia Math is My Activity
- Review Fisher-Price Dino Ball popper Bon Voyage Bb
- Filmpopper.com J.J. Abrams Star Trek Sequel Starts Filming ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.