Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPER exist?
Definitions of PROPER in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness
- adj - having all the qualities typical of the thing specified
- adj - limited to the thing specified
- adj - appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
- Characterized by appropriateness or suitability; fitting: the proper knife for cutting bread; not a proper moment for a joke.
- Called for by rules or conventions; correct: the proper form for a business letter.
- Strictly following rules or conventions, especially in social behavior; seemly: a proper lady; a proper gentleman.
- Belonging to one; own: restored to his proper shape by the magician.
- Characteristically belonging to the being or thing in question; peculiar: an optical effect proper to fluids.
- Being within the strictly limited sense, as of a term designating something: the town proper, excluding the suburbs.
- For use in the liturgy of a particular feast or season of the year.
- Of or relating to a subset of a given set when the set has at least one element not in the subset.
- Worthy of the name; true: wanted a proper dinner, not just a snack.
- Thoroughly: beat the eggs good and proper.
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY
- n - a portion of the Mass
There are 6 letters in PROPER: E O P P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPER plus a wildcard: PROPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.