Is ASSUMPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSUMPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn
- noun - a hypothesis that is taken for granted
- noun - the act of taking possession of or power over something
- noun - celebration in the Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary's being taken up into heaven when her earthly life ended
- noun - (Christianity) the taking up of the body and soul of the Virgin Mary when her earthly life had ended
- noun - audacious (even arrogant) behavior that you have no right to
- noun - the act of assuming or taking for granted
- The act of taking to or upon oneself: assumption of an obligation.
- The act of taking over: assumption of command.
- The act of taking for granted: assumption of a false theory.
- Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition: a valid assumption.
- Presumption; arrogance.
- A minor premise.
- The bodily taking up of the Virgin Mary into heaven after her death.
- A Christian feast celebrating this event.
- August 15, the day on which this feast is observed.
There are 10 letters in ASSUMPTION: A I M N O P S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUMPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSUMPTION, to go: ASSUMPTION?
Rearrange the letters in ASSUMPTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ASSUMPTION
9 letters out of ASSUMPTION
8 letters out of ASSUMPTION
7 letters out of ASSUMPTION
6 letters out of ASSUMPTION
5 letters out of ASSUMPTION
4 letters out of ASSUMPTION
3 letters out of ASSUMPTION
2 letters out of ASSUMPTION
Contextual use of ASSUMPTION
What's nearby ASSUMPTION
Lookup in Wiki for ASSUMPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSUMPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSUMPTION"