Is AMOUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMOUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of money
- noun - the relative magnitude of something with reference to a criterion
- noun - how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- noun - a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
- verb - be tantamount or equivalent to
- verb - add up in number or quantity
- verb - develop into
- The total of two or more quantities; the aggregate.
- A number; a sum.
- A principal plus its interest, as in a loan.
- The full effect or meaning; import.
- Quantity: a great amount of intelligence.
- To add up in number or quantity: The purchases amounted to 50 dollars.
- To add up in import or effect: That plan will never amount to anything.
- To be equivalent or tantamount: accusations that amount to an indictment.
- verb - to combine to yield a sum
There are 6 letters in AMOUNT: A M N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMOUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMOUNT, to go: AMOUNT?
Rearrange the letters in AMOUNT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of AMOUNT
5 letters out of AMOUNT
4 letters out of AMOUNT
3 letters out of AMOUNT
2 letters out of AMOUNT
Contextual use of AMOUNT
What's nearby AMOUNT
Lookup in Wiki for AMOUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMOUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMOUNT"