Scrabble word: TEMPERATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPERATURE exist?
Definitions of TEMPERATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- noun - the somatic sensation of cold or heat
- The degree of hotness or coldness of a body or an environment.
- A specific degree of hotness or coldness as indicated on or referred to a standard scale.
- The degree of heat in the body of a living organism, usually about 37.
- An abnormally high condition of body heat caused by illness; a fever.