Scrabble word: TEMPERATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPERATURE exist?
Definitions of TEMPERATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- noun - the somatic sensation of cold or heat
- The degree of hotness or coldness of a body or an environment.
- A specific degree of hotness or coldness as indicated on or referred to a standard scale.
- The degree of heat in the body of a living organism, usually about 37.
- An abnormally high condition of body heat caused by illness; a fever.
There are 11 letters in TEMPERATURE: A E E E M P R R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPERATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPERATURE plus a wildcard: TEMPERATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPERATURE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEMPERATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.