Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAPETUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPETUM exist?
Definitions of TAPETUM in dictionaries:
- A nutritive tissue within the sporangium, particularly within an anther.
- A membranous layer or region, especially the iridescent membrane of the choroid of certain mammals.
- A layer of fibers of the corpus callosum forming the roof of part of the lateral ventricle of the brain.
- adj - a layer of cells in some plants [n -TA] : TAPETAL
There are 7 letters in TAPETUM: A E M P T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPETUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPETUM plus a wildcard: TAPETUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPETUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAPETUM
- Nervous System Brain and Special Senses II
- The tapetum lucidum seen in a dissected calfs eye.
- Figure 3-12 . Light reflective properties of the tapetum lucidum
- Zuma World Amazing Animal Senses That Humans Do Not Have
- 90eye_tapetum_retinadetached.jpg (27070 bytes)
- PAXcam Digital Microscope Camera - tapetum
- tapetum Lucidum (Image) OphthoBook
- The tapetum lucidum of the cats eye
- tapetum Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.